Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Tomorrow I Stop Procrastinating

So, I finally started a new blog. I could probably get away without mentioning that fact; no one seems to have read my previous attmepts.

This is the blog of two Armchair Generals living in Arizona. I would like to have named the blog accordingly but someone already got the more obvious name.

Instead I picked my favorite quote from the war on the Taliban. At one point the sympathizers of the anti-American cause had gotten all excercised that our cluster bombs were close in color to the humanitarian meals we were dropping about Afghanistan. Hugh Hewitt read an article about this on his program and came up with this line. It's stuck with me ever since.

Is this a war blog? Well, no, not really. Neither myself or my counterpart are participants. We are students of war, which is why I would have gone for a more indicative name, but for now, this will have to do.

UPDATE: No posts in 2 years at one site I found, but I suspect that if they believe what they posted back then, they are probably still upset about it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home